Job Title: HR Advisor
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum (Paid Monthly)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Working Hours: 40 Hours Per Week, Monday to Friday.
About the Role:
Are you a HR professional who enjoys working and thriving in a fast-paced business with plenty of challenges and a high-volume workload? Then please read on!
We have an opportunity for a HR advisor to join our team, supporting our newly created group HR structure across multi- business.
This is a hands-on HR generalist role, involved in all areas of the group businesses, being on hand to advise, guide and support both employees and managers in employment related matters.
Based at our Research and Innovation Centre in Bredbury there will be requirements to travel to our other sites at Cromwell Road (Bredbury), Helsby and our sister company in Bolton as required, we anticipate this will initially be 1 day per week.
- Support Managers in Formal meetings whilst ensuring group line managers understand and are compliant with the HR process
- Draft letters and correspondence relating to employee relations, probationary reviews, investigations, grievances, disciplinaries and appeals in a timely manner
- Update and monitor long term absence, turnover and retention rates
- Responding to all HR correspondence in a timely and professional manner
- Provide advice and support in work reviews and change processes
- You will be a HR generalist with relevant knowledge and experience, be CIPD qualified or working towards
- Current knowledge of Employment Law/Legislation
- Ability to coach and develop at all levels across the businesses
- Willing to commit to ongoing personal CPD
Located off Junction 25 of the M60 (Bredbury Interchange). Heat Trace has twos sites based at Bredbury, a Research and innovation centre (Bredbury Industrial Estate) and an Innovation and Technology Centre (Cromwell Road) where we manufacture constant power cables with our main manufacturing site in Helsby, Frodsham.
What we can offer you:
- Salary £24,000 - £28,000 Per annum (Paid Monthly)
- 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays increases with service beginning after 1 year.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Cash Health Plan and EAP
- Free onsite parking
- Company Social Events
- Company Pension Scheme in line with auto enrolment
- Referral Scheme
To apply please send your CV at [email protected]
No agencies, thank you.