Braude manufacture a range of heat exchangers in fluoropolymer materials for use either in tank or external. Amongst the many applications in which these heat exchangers are typically used are acid pickling processes, preflux in galvanising, large scale electroplating, chemical milling.
The exchangers are designed for use with steam, hot water, thermal fluid up to 200°C or chilled water and also electric.
Get in touch if you have queries about heating or cooling, or use our calculator questionnaire.
Use the tanks questionnaire for tank enquiries.
Example of Applications
- Acid pickling in steel industry
- Electroplating processes
- Chemical plant processes and storage
- Pickling and flux in galvanising pre treatment
- Chemical milling
- Internal or external tank heating
- Outputs up to 400kW
- Use with thermal fluid, saturated steam, hot water or chilled water
- Electric options available
- Heating or cooling
- Non corrodible