Replacements and Returning a product
BRAUDE offer a replacement service for products that have failed in use:
- Unit must be less than 3 years old and not have been replaced or repaired before.
- This shall be verified from the serial number database or from the customer file.
- If older than 3 years, you will be offers a replacement at a discounted price. You do not have to return the old product.
- This only applies to Heaters, Controllers and Pumps.
- Heat exchangers may be returned for repair.
The only time a product should be returned is if you are claiming replacement or repair under warranty. Then please follow the returns procedure below.
- Contact our sales department either by phone or email [email protected] and provde the serial number of the product you wish to return.
- We will send you a form for completion, or you can download a form here. Please email the completed form to [email protected] You will be issued with a returns reference
- Return the item to our factory at the following address:
Heatrod Elements Ltd
Unit 10, Top Deck
Bolton BL4 0AN
- New or unused items should be returned in the original packaging with a note describing the reason for return.
- Units returned to us must be properly cleaned, sealed and packaged and are not contaminated with or contain any dangerous chemicals.
- A note advising the chemicals in which the units have been used is to be included inside the package, with as much information as possible about the process and the failure. A charge will be made for units received by BRAUDE, which require cleaning. BRAUDE reserve the right to return any product that does not comply with the above procedure without inspection.
- On receipt we will inspect the item and advise you the cause of failure
- In the case of warranty we will repair or replace the item free of charge
- In the case of a chargeable replacement we will issue a quotation for replacement for you to issue a purchase order