BRAUDE Heavy Duty Chemical Transfer Pump
The Braude Heavy Duty pump is a short coupled transfer pump manufactured in high integrity polymers and with a choice of internal or external water flushed seals, suitable for highly corrosive solutions such as Hydrochloric, Hydrofluoric, Nitric, Sulphuric acids and other aggressive chemicals.
The pump is constructed from high performance polymers such as PVDF, cPVC for high chemical and impact resistance.
A choice of mechanical seals is available including non metallic for chemical general chemical transfer and double water flushed seals for solutions that contain solids such as electroless plating or acid pickling. Water regulating kits can be supplied with the pumps.
Available in motor sizes from 0.37kW to 1.5kW either single phase or three phase.
Example of Applications
- Acid pickling
- Electroless plating
- Chemical transfer systems
- Caustic cleaning CIP systems
- Body in PVDF, PVC or PP
- Handles solutions containing solids
- High temperature performance up to 100°C
- Corrosion & stain resistant
- High flow rate delivered at high head Flow rates up to 22m3 /hr
- Open non clogging impeller
- Choice of mechanical seals to suit application
- Double water flushed seal available for solutions containing solids
- Twelve months warranty
HD Pump Technical data
PP /PVDF/ CPVC Rigid polymer body with viton O rings
See data sheet
40mm connections inlet and outlet
Motors: 0.25kW to 1.5kW
single phase or three phase