Polaris Triton Tank Heater
Is a vertical cylindrical immersion heaters available with materials to suit most electroplating and corrosive solutions.
It is of robust construction with stainless steel or porcelain outer covers as standard, and titanium or inconel available to order. It has a ceramic core removable element.
Sizes 1 kw to 4.5kw in single or three phase with a head to ip65 and flying lead for easy connection leaving no exposed joints near surface of liquid (flying lead 1.5 to 7m long).
An over the side mounting bracket is available and they are of course compatible with Thermaster and Levelmaster controllers
Example of Applications
- Electroless Plating
- Hard and soft Anodising
- Marine water
- Process rinse tanks
- Robust ConstructionSizes 1 kW to 4.5kW
- Head to IP65
- No exposed joints near surface of liquid
- Over the side mounting bracket available
- Flying lead for easy connection (1.5m to 7m long)
- Single or three phase
- Stainless Steel, Porcelain, Inconel, Titanium,