Braude chemical pumps are designed for pumping corrosive chemicals such as hydrochloric, hydrofluoric, nitric and sulphuric acids. The pumps are constructed from high integrity polymers which have high chemical and impact resistance.
Example of Applications
- Chemical Recirculation systems
- Chemical Transfer.
- Effluent Treatment systems
- Marine and Aquaculture
- Choice of materials and design.
- Different seals to suit the application
- Self priming or flooded suction designs
- Polymer bodies for chemical resistance
- Robust and rugged