Position filled - Technical Sales Support
Position now filled. We are recruiting for a technical sales support role, based at our Braude office in Crowthorne. Supporting both the Heatrod and Braude brands this is a great opportunity to join our team. This is a varied role, which will include some travel to our Head Office in Bolton, so flexibility and a willingness to travel is a must.
Full Time: 8:00am to 4:30pm - Monday to Friday
Based in the Braude office at Crowthorne (Unit 5, Wellington Business Park, Dukes Ride, Crowthorne, RG45 6LS)
Braude is a trading division of Heatrod Elements Ltd, a member of the Backer Group. The Braude range of thermal equipment is specifically designed for industrial processes, and includes electric tank heaters, heat exchangers, pumps, controllers and a range of accessories. All Braude products are manufactured at Heatrod’s new factory in Bolton.
We have particular expertise in manufacturing equipment for use in corrosive liquids but over the years our experience has expanded to allow us to supply for the complete needs of our customers throughout their plant, from process tanks to storage tanks and pipelines. Braude equipment is used worldwide in heavy industry, in factories, laboratories, and harsh environments such as chemical processing and marine applications.
What we’re looking for:
- will support the Production, Engineering and Sales teams with the preparation of quotations and calculations of heating requirements
- will support the Customer Service Administrator and deal with technical queries as appropriate
- working alongside the Engineering team in creation of BOM’s and route constructions
- order processing and other administrative tasks as required
- will be computer literate
- well organised
- great communication skills at all levels
- have knowledge of a similar manufacturing business
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Cash Health Plan
- Onsite parking
If you have great technical knowledge through a BTEC/ONC qualification, along with engineering/office experience we’d like to hear from you. Email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]